Since 1998, award winning Tydan has been extending the walls of homes to create outdoor living spaces that reflect and enhance people's lives.
Tydan is renowned for their innovative design and build projects, and specializes in water features, rainwater collection systems and interlock paving.
Family owned and operated by Paul and Anne Marie Rancourt, and their two children, Tyler (the Ty in Tydan) and Danielle (the Dan), the Rancourts are passionate about great design. Through a personal, interactive process they evaluate the site to see your vision then design a plan appropriate for your lifestyle and budget.
Tydan employs experienced staff, seasonal workers, and a construction crew. Using leading industry technology, they work with you to create a professional landscape plan for your property, which illustrates all plants, structures, and gardens. Then they build the project from the ground up with help from their experienced and certified installers.
Member of these professional associations:
• Landscape Ontario
• ICPI – Interlock Concrete Paving Institute
• Aquascape Certified Contractors
• Canadian Nursery Landscape Association
Recipients of the following awards:
• Landscape Ontario Awards of Excellence 2014: Water Conservation Award (Non-Potable Water)
• Award of Horticultural Excellence from the London Horticultural Society
• The 2004 London Home Builders' Association Award for the Best Concept Display at the Lifestyle Home Show
• 2nd Place for the 2001 London Spring Home & Garden Show's theme garden display, "The Lawnless Garden."
- Landscape Design + Build
- Water Features + Ponds
- Decks + Patios
- Walkways, Paths + Driveways
- Planting Design + Installation
- Interior Home Improvements